We got a message from Snowflake elf asking Ryan to write a letter why Lucky should come to our home this year for the holidays. Apparently Lucky’s family is having a hard time lettering him go because of the new baby they have. Here’s what Ryan wrote (I typed it for him):
Attention: Lucky and Snowflake Elves, North Pole
From: Ryan Fiduccia, Effort, PA (typed by Daddy fiduccia)
Dear Lucky and Snowflake,
I got your message! This is why I would love to have Lucky in our home this year for the holidays.
- The first reason I would like him to be here is because we think of his as family.
- He cares for us and we care for him. He is always there with me, and sometimes wants to travel with us. So he gets creative and goes into a slipper or bag so we can carry him around.
- It’s a lot of fun to find him everyday where he goes. I enjoy when he hides and moves, and we have to look for him.
- He is helpful because one time we needed a battery for the clock downstairs. Ryan came upstairs to get it and Lucky was holding the battery for him.
- We do scavenger hunts together.
- We care for him by making sure nobody touches him, we try to feed him by placing food next to him. Sometimes we use spoons to place him in bed or somewhere he can be comfortable.
- I think I am special to him because I make him feel safe and loved and welcome in our family.
- If he arrives in time, when we go to Captiva we would love to take him with us on our special vacation. And if Santa is there he might even get to see Santa! (Santa is usually there when we go)
- I plan to spend even more time with him and show him our basement and Optimus Prime and our SHIELD car, and all the things we are fortunate enough to have.
- The Christmas season is not about getting presents and stuff. It’s mostly that we get to spend as much time as possible with our family and our elves because we don’t get to see them until next year.
I would love it if we could have Lucky for the couple of weeks during the Christmas season. I hope you will send him to our home. And he is welcome to bring his family if he would like.
THANK YOU AND LOVE YOU!