This is the birthday of all birthdays little man. What an incredible celebration you have had. Let’s see if I remember everything:
- a) Nana got us tickets to see ‘Finding Neverland’ on Broadway (we loved the show; you just needed some help understanding what happened)
- b) Went out for lunch at “Eataly” and dinner at an old place we went to before you were born (Franklin Steakhouse in Nutley, NJ) that same day. You had all your favorites – mainly pasta and steak
- c) Monday (your actually bday) was filled with gifts. You woke up to a few presents on the counter (all magic stuff). And after school you came home to even more magic stuff. And then of course the BIG gift was waiting for you in the garage – your new mini-KITT car / golf cart.
- d) Of course the kids in school sang happy bday. Mommy made them all goodie bags, and I had to package them into this very large and loooooong box.
- e) We had dinner with Nana at our house on your bday. We made steak, rice, ronis and cheese, carrots, and crusty chicken. Almost all of that was by your request.
- f) We have a day trip planned to Aquatopia in Camelbeach where we will swim and play in the arcade and eat dinner
- g) And we have your bday celebration with your friends planned for Apple Blossom Village this weekend. Afterwards Mick and Josey are coming back to your house. You are sooooo excited to show them your car and your magic tricks.
WOW what a bday this year. The best part for me was when you asked me on your bday night if this was a dream. You were afraid it wasn’t real. But everything was very real Ryan. And we did it all…for you. 🙂 Happy birthday little man. We love you always and forever.